AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Exciting news for IESANZ Ltd Members, Fellows and RLP
- Lighting Industry Technical & Regulatory Workshop
- Commercial lighting Product Profile Consultation
- HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition)
- Scientists discover fundamental property of light – 150 years after Maxwell
- Clipsal wins at Australia’s most prestigious Design Awards
- 3rd International Conference Artificial Light At Night - ALAN 2015-Sherbrooke-Québec-Canada
- Interactive Brain Light Project