AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Sparc-FMA | 30 May – 1 June 2017, Sydney
- Sparc-FMA – a contributor to Vivid Sydney
- A conversation with Bryan Douglas
- Schneider Electric succeeds in protecting iconic Clipsal brand
- Alok Ghose named by Philips Lighting as Managing Director and Cluster Leader for Singapore, Malaysia and Exports
- LRC response to AMA report video now available!
- LRC recruiting participants for two paid studies: Effects of light on cognitive performance
- High-Brightness LED's Contribution Enlightens Future LED Market