AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- VIVID Sydney new programming announced for light, music and ideas
- Call for projects: Luminale 2016
- OSRAM Licht AG realigns its business
- SPARC 2015 announces further stellar speaker line up
- Study: Global LED and Smart Street Lighting - Market Forecast (2014 - 2025)
- OLEDWorks to buy the key parts of Philips OLED light source components business
- New NABERS IE tool launched
- IESANZ Introduction to Lighting Education Course – April 2015