AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- NOW ONLINE - October Lighting!
- Shining a light on wellbeing
- Take a look back – A shared purpose for the lighting profession
- Lighting Council Australia’s CEO appointed Secretary General of Global Lighting Association
- Case Study – Etihad Stadium emergency lighting retrofit
- EECA announces support for Road Lighting 2015
- Shining a light on fluoro tube and lamp recycling
- Replacing MR16 Halogen Lamps with LEDs