AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- iGuzzini launches in Australia
- Destination SPARC - where will you be?
- Learning with light competition to celebrate IYL 2015
- As a designer you should be concerned
- United Nations proclaims an International Year of Light in 2015
- Learning with Light Competition to celebrate IYL 2015
- Light technologies illuminate global challenges
- Philips calls for action to end light poverty