AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Australia’s NDY a finalist in Asia Pacific sustainability awards
- Northland building shortlisted for international award
- Melbourne’s 171 Collins Street wins another award
- Welcome to SEE Sustainable Experience 2015
- AIRAH’S Preloved Buildings Conference - keynote speakers announced
- First professionals certified under the Energy Efficiency Certification Scheme (EECS)
- Call for Abbott to recommit to the Renewable Energy Target (RET)
- Government supports automotive industry transition