AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- sparc-FMA International Lighting & Facilities Event, 30 May – 1 June 2017, Sydney
- Between light and dark – 15 September 2016
- IESANZ QLD Chapter September 2016 TECHNICAL MEETING 6:30pm - 14 September 2016
- Health and Wellness Technical Meeting - 27 September at 6:00pm –9:00pm
- Call for Participants: Effects of light treatments on cognitive performance
- New funding to tackle apartment energy efficiency
- Lighting the way for carbon neutrality
- ULA Group announces a new partnership with GLASSILED