AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Sparc-FMA Event 2017 announces a stellar speaker line up | 30 May – 1 June 2017, Sydney
- South Australia eyes rapidly growing $500 billion global photonics industry
- Register to attend this new webinar for lighting professionals!
- Philips Lighting to deliver ‘fans-first’ lighting for unrivalled spectator experience at new multi-purpose Perth Stadium
- Illuminating facts about LED downlights
- Expanded with new content on 3D Component Printing, Connected Lighting Systems and OLEDs!
- LED street lights could save councils $100 mil a year
- Greater Geelong’s big smart lighting switch