AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- sparc-FMA International Lighting & Facilities Event, 30 May – 1 June 2017, Sydney
- Consultation on more energy efficient lighting
- CIE 2017 abstract submission open
- LED Lamp and dimmer testing compatibility report
- LRC Releases Free, Open Access Circadian Stimulus Calculator
- Philips Lighting appoints new leader for Australia and New Zealand
- ICC Sydney to play host to Australia’s largest community of FM minds at Total Facilities
- IALD Education Trust Announces 2017 Board Election Results