AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Lighting Research Center expands SSL research capabilities to connected lighting, 3D printing
- 4th Australian Smart Lighting Summit puts the spotlight on intelligent lighting and smart controls
- European lighting conference forecasts further transformations
- Adele Locke re-appointed President of IES: The Lighting Society
- Lighting Research Center doctoral students, research scientists present innovative technology research at SPIE Conference
- Inaugural CEO appointed to IES: The Lighting Society
- Lighting the way for carbon neutrality
- Solar lighting could create 2 million jobs in developing countries