AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- In future, the internet could come through your lightbulb
- Cleaner, safer – major street light retrofit completed
- Center for Future Energy Systems Receives New York State Redesignation
- Scientists can now “squeeze” light, a breakthrough that could make computers millions of times faster
- African University participates in the International Year of Light 2015
- Copenhagen's 'Smart' New Street Lamps Shine Brighter for Cyclists
- Lighting Council Australia partners with Queensland Government on battery recycling trial
- Global Lighting Association Issues Statement on Colour Rendering Index