AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Councils across Australia moving towards Energy Efficient Street Lighting
- Lighting Research Center to Establish OLED Lighting Education and Application Program to Assist Manufacturers, OLED Industry
- REPORT: Smart Lighting Market Opportunities 2015 Report Focuses on Smart Bulbs and the Rise of Local Lighting Intelligence
- Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition – June 9-12
- SPARC International - it's a wrap!
- VIVID Sydney new programming announced for light, music and ideas
- Call for projects: Luminale 2016
- OSRAM Licht AG realigns its business