AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Lighting Council Australia publishes smart street lighting discussion paper
- LRC issues response to AMA report on LED Lighting
- Global Smart Street Lighting Market Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts 2016-2022 - Research and Markets
- Globelight returns
- Gerard Lighting launches new trade website
- Case Study: Four seasons in one day - Melbourne’s weather lights up 888 Collins St
- Blackout: designing for darkness
- Phase-out of traditional lighting technologies good for environment, good for community