AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Government paves way for phasing-out halogen technology and regulating LEDs
- sparc-FMA 2017
- LRC scientist to moderate panel session on the health impacts of LED roadway lighting
- Light Years Ahead project Awarded
- Global Commercial Airport Lighting Market Research, Trends & Forecast 2015-2019
- Gerard Lighting announces exclusive partnership with Side Lighting
- New retail showroom for Clipsal by Schneider Electricís
- Bright city lights are keeping ocean predators awake and hungry