AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- SPARC Design 2016 a great success
- Smart cities plan to support public lighting policy
- Philips confirms lighting IPO plan
- The making of the 4th Annual Australian Smart Lighting Summit agenda
- The Light Bulb Saver app
- Codega Prize 2016: International prize for lighting design excellence
- Global LED & Smart Street Lighting Market (2015-2025)
- LEDinside: Silent rise of high end commercial lighting in the LED market