AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- New President Adele Locke Outlines Vision for IESANZ
- Road Lighting 2015 conference focuses on smart city investment
- Incandescent, Halogen and Compact Fluorescent Lamps Product Profile Consultation
- Case Study: World-Class installation lights the way at Melbourne Airport
- Olympic appointment for David Lewis
- LOBO breaks 150 ILDA Awards mark
- Schneider Electric launches Go Green in the City 2015, the 5th edition of its international challenge for students
- Red Dot Award: Product Design celebrates an anniversary – 60 free registrations for those starting out on their career