AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Green Bonds Boost Sustainable Property
- City of Sydney signs a new Environmental Upgrade Agreement (EUA)
- NOW ONLINE - August Lighting!
- Smart phones, smart lighting
- Dr Wendy Davis: A fresh perspective
- Practice Note: Towards More Sustainable Street Lighting
- Light and Health expert to speak at TEDMED 2014
- International lighting competition opens to Australian industry