AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Phase-out of traditional lighting technologies good for environment, good for community
- Next-generation fluorescent and LED lighting thanks to new phosphor?
- American Medical Association warns of health and safety problems from 'white' LED streetlights
- MD-SIG launches LEDset specifications for interoperable LED drivers and modules
- Philips Lighting connects FM to the offices of the future
- Green Good Design Award 2016 for MIREL LED
- Case study: Penn Elcom Supplies LED Lighting Solution for Radcliffe Camera in Oxford
- Fujitsu achieves Australian first with NABERS Energy rated data centre portfolio