AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- SPARC Design 2016: Speaker Profile Emma Bannister
- The Sydney conservatorium of music lights up for vivid Sydney
- ENERGY STAR Criteria for SSL Commercial and Office Luminaires
- OLED lighting opportunities 2016-2026
- VLC (Visible Light Communications) Report
- LED lighting booming in Middle East, say Strategies Unlimited
- Linea Light Groupís win 2016 Red Dot Award Product Design
- Lumenpulse Wins Best Booth Award at Lightfair 2016