AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Health, Wellbeing and Productivity in Office Buildings
- Leading green thinkers – inside IEQ
- Environmental honour for Melbourne’s 171 Collins Street
- Sustainability program is making Sydney greener and cleaner – and saving money
- AIRAH Awards now open for nomination!
- SPARC International Lighting Event 2015
- Australian Smart Lighting Summit
- Celebrating light at SPIE International Year of Light 2015