AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Global project to define benefits of green office buildings
- New Zealand scores a century in Green Star ratings
- Living Building Challenge – takes into account social, environmental, economic and cultural factors
- Asia Pacific Leadership Awards in Green Building
- Emirates Green Building Council 2014 Awards launched to honour excellence in sustainability initiatives
- AIRAH’s first Solar Cooling Workshop is just one month away
- Highlights from Metal Casting Technologies (MCT) magazine
- Bright light in otherwise gloomy Australian automotive parts industry