AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- Regulation repeal must make it easier to do better
- Shopping centre chases green star – performance rating
- Green Building awards gain momentum
- A sustainable strategy for our shops
- It's all happening in May at ARBS!
- AIRAH’S graduate training program on track for 2015 launch
- The Green Building Award 2014 (GBA 2014) is now open for nomination!
- Digital manufacturing saves on traditional tooling