AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- IESANZ Introduction to Lighting Education Course – April 2015
- New Zealand Industry warns Government of LED road lighting trade barrier
- Philips GreenUp LED Highbay receives prestigious Red Dot Award for design excellence in 2015
- 20th anniversary event programme addresses the future of lights in 2015 and beyond at Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- European project develops 3D LEDs in gallium nitride
- Young Living Japan Showroom Lounge – Tokyo, Japan
- Italian company iGuzzini dazzles Sydney with launch of new showroom
- Proto Labs Announces LSR Optical Printing Material for Lighting Applications