AFS International Ferrous Melting Conference19 Mar 2012
The American Foundry Society will hold its International Ferrous Melting Conference on October 10-12 at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tenn, USA.
The conference will feature expert speakers presenting on all facets of ferrous melting , including metallurgy, coreless and cupola furnaces and channel and pressure pouring.
For information on hotel reservations and to view a tentative schedule of events, visit the event webpage from the calendar on the AFS site, www.afsinc.org.
- WHO'S WHO OF LIGHTING on show at Light+Building 2016: 13-18 March 2016
- Filament coating boosts bulb efficiency
- Philips and Cisco form global strategic alliance to address EUR 1 billion office lighting market
- OSRAM wins Award for its LED lighting solution in the Sistine Chapel
- Call for Papers: 6th LED professional Symposium +Expo (LpS) Submission Deadline: 19 February 2016
- Philips commits to becoming carbon neutral by 2020 at the UN Climate Change Conference COP21
- International Conference of the Architectural Science Association: Adelaide, 7-9 December 2016
- Lighting Council Australia publishes an introduction to lighting controls