Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition - 9-12 June 201208 May 2012
The Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition is part of Messe Frankfurt's architecture and technology shows, headed by the biennial Light+Building event in Frankfurt. The Guangzhou show, which runs concurrently with Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou, is organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd.
- Phase-out of traditional lighting technologies good for environment, good for community
- Next-generation fluorescent and LED lighting thanks to new phosphor?
- American Medical Association warns of health and safety problems from 'white' LED streetlights
- MD-SIG launches LEDset specifications for interoperable LED drivers and modules
- Philips Lighting connects FM to the offices of the future
- Green Good Design Award 2016 for MIREL LED
- Case study: Penn Elcom Supplies LED Lighting Solution for Radcliffe Camera in Oxford
- Fujitsu achieves Australian first with NABERS Energy rated data centre portfolio